Cotton Mill Condos – Warehouse District, New Orleans
Located at 920 Poeyfarre Street in New Orleans, the Cotton Mill condos are in (who’d have thunk it) a building that originally housed the largest cotton mill in the Gulf South. Constructed in the late 1800s, it remained in commerce with various business tenants until the 1980s.
After the 1984 World’s Fair, interest in the Warehouse District skyrocketed and condo conversions began taking place.
Today, the Cotton Mill condos occupy an entire city block, with units arranged around a 1/2 acre center courtyard.
Units include studios and 1-3 bedroom condos, with sizes ranging from 400 square feet to over 2600 square feet in the penthouses.
Cotton Mill Amenities
- In-ground pool
- Fitness center
- On site security
- History exhibit in the lobby
- Center courtyard with gas grills
- Entertainment room, available for private events
Nearby Attractions and Things to Do
- Contemporary Arts Center
- National WWII Museum
- Ogden Museum of Southern Art
- Louisiana’s Civil War Museum
- Howlin’ Wolf live music venue
- Republic music venue
- Art galleries
- World class cuisine at restaurants including Cochon, Peche Seafood Grill, Emeril’s New Orleans, La Boca Steakhouse, Tommy’s Cuisine, Desi Vega’s, Herbsaint and more
CALL US TODAY AT 504-327-5303 TO ARRANGE YOUR PRIVATE TOUR OF THE COTTON MILL