Photos Are Your First Showing
You probably already know this, but the photos of your home are your first “showing” to over 90% of home buyers. They will either see the pictures when their agent sends them a listing from the MLS or they will find them online at any of the hundreds of real estate websites that buyers are using today.
Soooooo….they need to be better than good. They need to be great. They need to showcase your home. They need to give a buyer a reason to pick up the phone and make an appointment to see your house in living color.
What’s the Difference?
You tell us. Same house, different photos.
Which one would you be more attracted to when home shopping?
Ready for your close up?
Here’s our list of things to do before your home is photographed
- All lawn equipment put away
- Remove all toys, bicycles, garden tools, recycling and garbage bins
- Patio furniture should be cleaned and staged
- Grass mowed, landscaping freshened up
- Remove photos/magnets from the fridge
- Remove small appliances from the counters
- Clear the island
- No visible food packages
- Garbage can removed
- Sink clear
- TVs off
- Hide all signs of pets (bowls, beds, crates)
- Beds neatly made
- Fresh towels in bathrooms
- Toilet lids down (PLEASE!!)
- Personal products out of sight (toothbrush, medication, shampoo)
- Open all curtains
- Blinds open in horizontal position
- All lights turned on, including under counter, over stove and spotlights
- All fans turned on
- All doors open except closet doors
Looking for the right REALTOR® to sell your New Orleans home? We’ve got them all, right here. Thousands of homes for sale, experienced agents and someone waiting to help you today. Call us at 504-327-5303 or contact us here.